On Thursday 23 October 2003 09:27 pm, Todd Young wrote:
> Did anyone else catch the mention of "I, Cringely" on Slashdot?
>
> Here's the URL, in case you didn't:
> http://www.pbs.org/cringely/pulpit/pulpit20031023.html
>
> Very nice slam of Balmer. I'm glad more writers are getting a clue about
> Open Source, instead of blindly following/believing whatever crap comes
> out of Redmond.

This suggestion is for Todd and anyone else who reads and likes this column.
fan.

If you want a sense of some of the recent legal struggles for the Boys in
Redmond, go into the Archive section and look for the article "Why the
Richest Company on Earth Feels it Needs to Cheat" (Aug 28, 2003 column).

--
Jack Ungerleider
jack at jacku.com