On Wed, Oct 22, 2003 at 02:34:33PM -0500, Austad, Jay wrote:
> So this can take STDIN from something like a pipe also?  I'm not
> necessarily putting the data in via keyboard.  Some of it will be
> piped in, and the program has to do something when it hits a certain
> character.

To be honest, I don't know the answer to that off the top of my
head.  The docs point to getc(), select(), and POSIX::getattr as
possible starting points....

--
trammell at el-swifto.com  9EC7 BC6D E688 A184 9F58  FD4C 2C12 CC14 8ABA 36F5
Twin Cities Linux Users Group (TCLUG)      Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota