So I look up "rootkit" on google.  The clowns have a website where they
distribute the bits and they teach classes in how to build the kernels
to use it.

What a pain in the ass some people are, I mean it takes a lot of spite
to even think up such a thing.
Some one tell me, what, in these poor, ignorant, bastards childhoods
caused them to think this way.  I'd like to give them 3 rounds with
George Foreman as a gift just for having the thought of this kind of BS.

Hmmmm.... maybe we could get them to hack http://www.bigredmachine.com
;-)  one of my more radical bookmarks, the calendar page is great.

Sam