ok.  I've had my fill.  My wife is a football (armeican football) fan.
Over the top football fan (chief of Kansas City...).

THIS IS NO JOKE!

I had to put up the Direct TV dish with a  broken foot (no Joke - I was on
the roof with a cast - my crutches on the ground while I set the
dish...).  "we" have NFL ticket - and I hate it.  I have to watch the kid
(I DON'T hate that part) whilst she sits on the couch all sunday (and
monday nights) watching big dudes throw pigskin around.

can we have a install fest in my basement during football games?  with all
the kids who we want to know more than sports?

:P