If you plan to go to this gpg (pgp) keysigning, please notice:

<<<Upload your public key to the biglumber key ring for this event.
That's easily done by visiting this page and pasting it into the text
box before noon on October 22nd. It is better to upload your key and
not attend then to miss attending by missing the cutoff. You can get an
ascii version of your key suitable for pasting with the command:

gpg --export --armor "Your Name">>>

I assume this is to give time to prepare the check sheet and provide
greater accuracy, but you may be disappointed if you just show up
without submitting your key beforehand to
http://www.biglumber.com/x/web?keyring=8747

Just thought I'd point that out. :-)

Randy