I've got a pair of Sparc drive sleds out of a Sparcstation 20. Will those work for you?

As for the video card, I know that the Sparc will boot to the serial console if there is no
keyboard or mouse connected, so I would have to assume that the same would apply
if no video card is present.

Bruce

Bruce Broecker
Network Comm Supervisor
The Toro Company

>>> mj at ToyotaVans.OrG 10/12/03 04:05PM >>>
<snip>

I could REALLY use some sparc5 bits and pieces.   :)

Drivesled(s) & RAM. Not a whole heap, these are just
experimental/educational machines.

BTW, does anyone know if they need a video card physically installed to
run or does it blow by that because of the serial console thing?

Thanks...

-mj