Thanks for the feedback!

What I should have perhaps clarified is that I know I can install using
serial port, but what I'm wondering is if the box will physically beep and
flip out with no video card or can it be ignored sort of like the 'No
Keyboard' you see on the serial console....?

-mj

And hence spewed: Clay Fandre<SNIP>

> On Sun, 12 Oct 2003, Joseph wrote:
>

>> >BTW, does anyone know if they need a video card physically installed
>>
>> >run or does it blow by that because of the serial console thing?
>>
>> I've done some installs on and IPX and sparc 1 using the serial port.
>> Mostly NetBSD but the Linux distros for sparcs should support serial
>> installs.
>>

> I've done debian network installs on a Classic and Sparc5 via the
> serial console. Not a problem.

Jentges.NET, Inc.
Voice: 763.783.3702
Cell:    763.370.1201