I likely have something in that range, but I think it cost me more like
$30 from eBay, and I can sell it to a customer for that (eventually) so
I can't see letting go for less.  Whether that makes me stupid or not, I
don't know but if you want to look at something like that just holler
and I'll pillage the piles. Perhaps you have something to trade? IIRC,
you had some stuff a while back?

I could REALLY use some sparc5 bits and pieces.   :)

Drivesled(s) & RAM. Not a whole heap, these are just
experimental/educational machines.

BTW, does anyone know if they need a video card physically installed to
run or does it blow by that because of the serial console thing?

Thanks...

-mj