If anyone started a lotgd game going I would play daily....its not lord but it is open source....and very similar....don't need dosemu...runs native on Linux.....chock full of text based goodness

Dan Lansing

-----Original Message-----
From: tclug-list-admin at mn-linux.org [mailto:tclug-list-admin at mn-linux.org] On Behalf Of Adam Maloney
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2003 1:33 PM
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: RE: [TCLUG] Favorite Linux/Unix Programs...

Mmm...LORD.

I actually coaxed LORD (and TradeWars) into working under DOSEMU.  I
originally ran RA Pro under DESQview, but after about 3 years I decided
to shut my board down.  But a couple of years ago I was bored and setup
Cit/UX under Linux, and had it setup to copy the correct autoexec.bat
for LORD or TW into C:\, copy the dropfile in and start DOSEMU.  Happy
LORD action for all!

Anyone here ever call Hell Frozen Over BBS?  The original hard drives
have since died, but I think I still have a copy of all the user and
system data from the day I pulled the plug.

Someone should get a LORD and/or TW game going for TCLUG - I bet there's
a number of us that would play (Ben - corp?)