Question 2.
Can I do 2 quadrants horizontally
| $                                       |
$                                       |

Then C+A+F#
    and so on...
| $                                       |
$                                       |

[ASCI art is so much fun!]   :-)

I'm not opposed to the following but I guess (for me) the horizontal is
visually more pleasing.
I guess it's just a question of personal display "real estate" use
| $

| $

All that and I still need to get my mouse going....

Sam.

>>> 2. http://www.openssh.org/
>>> 3. http://www.gnu.org/software/screen/screen.html
>>> 4. http://www.irssi.org/