On Thu, 9 Oct 2003 17:34:19 -0500 (CDT)
Nate Carlson <natecars at real-time.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 9 Oct 2003, Shawn wrote:
> > Umm, nothing apparent showed up.  If I do ssh -X hostname I can
> > forward X.  I'm looking for the environment variable to allow this
> > to work for all users without having to specify the -X option each
> > ssh connection.
>
> Oh, sorry, misread your post.  :)
>
> In /etc/ssh/ssh_config, on the client, if you add:
>
> Host *
>         ForwardX11 yes
>
> does that take care of it?

Yeah, I'm an air-head.  I misread that part of the ssh_config man page.  Had to read over it again.  Now it works.  =P

Read, read, then re-read to make sure you (I) understand.  Must be all the coding I had to learn yesterday and today that messed up my head.....

--
Shawn

  The difficult we do today; the impossible take a little longer.

  Ne Obliviscaris --  "Forget Not"