On Thu, 9 Oct 2003 13:30:31 -0500
"Austad, Jay" <JAustad at temgweb.com> wrote:

> I see a ton of security issues come through mailing lists on security
> problems with the Cobalt distro.  I'd install something else on it.

True, they don't do a very good job keeping up, seems to be dying out.  The recent long post that has wandered off into the realm of Software Licenses was from my original post looking for a 1U server to replace my friend's current Cobalt Raq4.  The hardware is decent, though nothing spectacular, but the OS certainly has its shortcomings...

Josh