On Thu, 9 Oct 2003 12:25:47 -0500
"Neigebauer, Ben" <ben.neigebauer at compellent.com> wrote:

> Has anyone had any experience with a Cobalt Raq?

Yeah,

Do you want to install a different OS on it?

I have a Raq4 that is my backup server.  I cannot stand Cobalt's Linux distro so I put Debian on it.  It's pretty painful, but it can be done.  I think you can put Slack or Redhat on it too.  It's headless (no video, mouse, keyboard), so you have to install with a serial cable.  If you decide to get it and want to put some other version of linux on it, let me know and I can send you some helpful URL's.

Josh