Got mine too....brought it to work with me to play between calls....only to find the cdrom on my laptop is unhappy with me....no medium found.....it makes me cry......tried several cds....no luck with any.....also slack sent me 2 copies....i will have to contact them to see if I got double billed....

Dan Lansing

-----Original Message-----
From: tclug-list-admin at mn-linux.org [mailto:tclug-list-admin at mn-linux.org] On Behalf Of Shawn
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2003 5:54 PM
To: TCLUG
Subject: [TCLUG] Whoohoo!

Whoohoo!  Got my Slack 9.1 subscription in the mail today, and attempted to install it on my desktop that's been having problems out sending out thru the wrong video head.  Success!  It works!  I can see the full boot process and log in too!  =)

I just did the full install as a quick test rather than going thru all the packages.  Now to configure and build it the way I want to!

Happy Slackin'

--
Shawn

  The difficult we do today; the impossible take a little longer.

  Ne Obliviscaris --  "Forget Not"