On Thursday, Oct 2, 2003, at 15:17 US/Central, Sam MacDonald wrote:

> My lack of patience with things that lack exact documentation on the
> web site.
> That and I don't have time to down load all the files and disks.

This doesn't explain your desire for kernel 2.2.  You should only need
a few floppys for debian if you have a decent net connection. you'll
need rescue.bin, root.bin. and the driver images (i think there's like
3-5 of them) the rest you can install via the net. Which should be at
least _easier_ than swapping out dozens of floppies if not faster.

Good luck. And my the schwartz be wit u.

> Sam.
>
> Shawn wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 02 Oct 2003 14:08:35 -0500
>> Sam MacDonald <smac at visi.com> wrote:
>>

>>> I'm already on disk 17 of the Debian install.
>>> I don't want Kernel 2.4.x  I want 2.2.x, aint paranoia wonderful!
>>>

>> Not to be picky, but any particular reason why?

Ben Lutgens       http://us-admins.com/~blutgens/
US Admins, Inc
System Administrator / Server Gumby