On Thu, Oct 02, 2003 at 04:08:16PM -0500, Sam MacDonald wrote:
> How about asking our friends over at TCPhP to write a library
> application.  For checking the books out and in.  With a way to contact
> the previous barrow that someone would like the book.

Good idea, but overkill on the implementation.  Just create a
tclug-books mailing list with archives.  Just post when you have a book
that you are willing to share.  People can search the archives to see
who has a book they want.

1. It doesn't take much effort to set up.
2. It teaches people to use the list archives.
3. It will encourage someone to add a search engine to the list
   archives.

Nate