That reminds me of a local tech school's TV ad (I think it was
Minneapolis School of Business) where two "students" were talking about
all the cool programming languages they had learned, including "C+"
(that's right, just one plus) and "Visual BasicS" (maybe they meant they
had learned multiple versions?).  I was actually annoyed enough that I
called their number to explain how stupid they appeared to anyone with
an ounce of knowledge, evidently they're not interested in attracting
smart students as they continued to run that ad for years (it may still
air from time to time).
Later,
Ben.