State Farm is similar. As long as they don't pay, they don't care and
even when they do pay there is a staggered ladder that defines when and
how much your rates go up. I think 2 accidents or > $5K in damages gets
you a 5% bump for three years or some such thing.

I got hit last spring while I was waiting at a red light and there was
around $1,500 in damage. I just got my renewal notice yesterday and the
rates were actually $10 lower than the current six months.  It even
still shows the accident free discount.

--rick