I was on the slackware site looking to get a base install to look at
I've down loaded
bare.i
color.gz
pcmcia.dsk
network.dsk
I want to put slackware on my old 486 and was wondering if any of the
LUG slackers have used this method to install slackware?
I don't want any X windows just a terminal.

Sam.