Here's what Kent Schumacher babbled earlier :
> I've used skypoint both personally and professionally - they are
> a great provider and are very good to work with.  They are
> extremely comfortable with BSD and Linux.
>
> Whenever there is even the potential for a 'burp' in the system,
> they post a well written and sometimes entertaining e-mail to
> their users.

Ditto, and ditto again. IIRC they started in '94, I've been with them since then.
My acct was set up on a Sunday. I got fed up with Primenet, on a rage called there.
Not only did someone answer, (poor devil) but provided I could recieve, sign and
return a fax assured me I'd have service that afternoon. I did. Granted this was
likely a lucky fluke, but the person found time amongst whatever nasty task required
them to be there on Sunday
to set up some raging goofball with a dialup account. I guess that was 10 years ago
already...  Whoa.

They've bent over backwards to accomodate some of my silly needs.

Everybody 'burps' at one time or another.   :)

-mj
--
Jentges.NET, Inc.