From: tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org
[mailto:tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org] On Behalf Of Scott Raun
Sent: Thursday, November 27, 2003 9:49 PM
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: [TCLUG] procmail / spamassassin question

So, I know SpamAssassin adds a score to each e-mail it processes.

Is there any way to get procmail to look at this score and evaluate it
numerically?  I'd like to just toss everything with a score > x (say,
10), and mark anything < x and > y (say, 5).

Could someone give me a hint as to what to look at in procmail to do
this?

--
Scott Raun
sraun at fireopal.org