Please forward to all your ThinkPad toting friends.

If anyone has use for an IBM Selectadock III (model 3547-003) ThinkPad
docking station, I have one I'm giving away. Come by and pick up (in St.
Paul, MN) or pay for shipping. If you know of a charitable organization I
should consider, please let me know about that.

Still works perfectly.

You'll need a base or SelectaBase for your machine (under $10 on eBay), but
this works with the following ThinkPad computers:
- ThinkPad 600: All
- ThinkPad 760: E/ED/EL/ELD/XL/XD only
- ThinkPad 765: All
- ThinkPad 770: All

Features:
- one PCI and two PCI/ISA slots
- two PCMCIA slots (CardBus if your machine has them)
- MIDI/joystick connector (disables the one in your base if present)
- IDE and SCSI-3 controllers and external SCSI connector
- stereo speakers (with volume knob, line in and out, headphone jack)
- External 5.25" bay
- UltraBay
- Two USB ports
- Fully lockable and securable
- Built-in power supply

Barely used. Original box, all parts and manuals included.

Let me know if you're interested in taking this off my hands.

Chris Schumann, Partner             Third Wave Partnership, LLC
Office 612-920-4364                        722 W 66 St, PMB 302
Fax 612-677-3003                          Minneapolis, MN 55423