John J. Trammell wrote:
> I've had DSL via Real-Time since the summer of 2001.  Real-Time has been
> pretty "transparent"; their services have just worked.  Too bad I can't
> say the same for Qwest!
>
> Qwest has been a major pain since I moved in 2002, not just for data but
> voice as well.  I had to call them on average of once a month during the
> summer; things seem to improve during the winter.  I have given up on
> getting anything resembling decent customer service from Qwest.  If
> there are any DSL alternatives in S Mpls I'm all ears.
>
> I haven't done any price comparisons lately, so I'm not sure where they
> rank in that regard, but I have no complaints regarding customer service
> or uptime.  RT has been pretty helpful to me; I'm pretty sure I owe the
> RT crew some $LIQUID_REFRESHMENT for answering some of my dumber
> questions.

I must agree. I've had Real-Time DSL for over two years, and
service/uptimes have been excellent. Planned service outages are always
announced ahead of time, and they are kept brief, so no ugly surprises
there. I think they charge a bit more than some other ISPs, but the
service has been well worth it.

--
Dave Sherman - MCSE, MCSA, CCNA

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons,
   for you are crunchy, and good with ketchup.