On Sunday 23 November 2003 10:54 am, Sam MacDonald wrote:
> Perhaps everyone in the group could do a review of their ISP's, co
> locator's, etc.. and put it up on the TCLUG site. This would help people
> get a feel for the ISP's and co locator's in the area.

I think we should try to keep potential flame-war materials to minimum.

What I'd rather see is a list of people's email addresses on the web site with
a tag that says "Contact me via personal email if you want to know more about
ISP XXXX".

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>         | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org, Minnesota, Linux | Fax   : (952)943-8500