On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 19:05:14 -0600
Callum Lerwick <seg at haxxed.com> wrote:

> I really recommend installing grub/lilo onto your Linux partition
> instead of the MBR. If you do that, if windows decides to mess with
> the MBR, all you have to do is set your linux partition as the
> Active partition again, which can be done with windows FDISK.

Thanks, I'll pass this along.  I've always just put it to my MBR as
well.  Out of curiosity, on a dual boot system, if one reinstalls
Windows this will remain intact and not need to be restored like the
MBR would?

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but looking for verification on
it so I have an idea if he asks me the same thing.

--
Shawn

 "Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear -- not absence of
fear."
	-Mark Twain

  Ne Obliviscaris --  "Forget Not"