On Fri, Nov 21, 2003 at 04:17:25PM -0600, Jon Schewe wrote:
> I tried setting the interpreter to /bin/sh and that didn't help either.
>  >>
>  JF> On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 10:13:40 -0600, Jon Schewe <jpschewe at mtu.net> wrote:
>  >> >> I've got some shell scripts that I've put on my desktop in KDE.  Some of
Could it be a path issue?  Are the icons on the desktop shortcuts?  If
they are, make sure you have the full path specified in the properties
of the shortcut.  If the shell scripts are actually stored on the
desktop, check the properties and add a full path if needed (I don't
really know how that works because i don't store stuff on my desktop).

dan