Pentium class
 From P90 to MP266mmx  (MP = Mobil Pentium)
In the next year or so I hope to pickup some PII machines.
These will be cheep around $30, add a hard disk for about $30 (ebay),
be a good project.

The Micron I have is a nice old machine.

I may have some 17 inch displays and some desktops (no hard disks) soon.

Computer Disposal Service.
We crush and shred the hard disks, even if they work, thats the way the
customers want it.  No way to extract data from them if they are in
little bits.

Sam.