And until the Linux community gets that or cares enough to solve it, Linux
will not be a big choice among the home users.  Microsoft and Apple
understand this.  Microsoft focuses on making computers as accessible as
possible because the more you dumb down your system the more people smart
enough to use it.  Sometimes I think Linux likes to keep things artificially
difficult to maintain some sort of sick I walked both ways up hill
nostalgia.  That keeps the potential userbase small.  And yes, you can say
the community does not suffer fools well, but then don't expect a big
marketshare.