Jim Streit wrote:
> The amount of data on box A is about 6 GB so it will fit on the smaller
> drive in box B.  I want to do this temporarily, but keep the information
> active, and re-build box A from the ground up.  Any thoughts or ideas will
> be helpful.

Let's clarify. You are not really moving RH from one box to another,
right? You are moving the *data*, presumably some sort of active
database, and you want to keep the database on-line, with users actively
accessing the data while you move it to the other machine. Maybe I
misunderstood.

--
Eric (Rick) Meyerhoff
rick at eworld3.net