As a new member to the TCLUG email list, looking to learn more about Linux
and those who use it in the Twin Cities area,
I, personally, find it abit annoying to have a political debate, aka flame
war, going on.

Although, I'm willing to give the list abit more time to see if it has
value, many I have been on don't.  There are others who would leave without
saying anything.

I am all for freedom of speech and opinion, which this is, but there are
more appropriate black holes on the internet for this type of discussion.

And if my honesty in my opinion has offened people...  Deal with it.....

IMHO

Life Sucks,
Get a Helmet.
-- Dennis Leary