    >> Oddly, I find that when I need to lash something together, I'm more
    >> likely to want to use Gtk, because there's better scripting support.
    >> Where's my perl-qt???! :-/

    BT> http://developer.kde.org/language-bindings/perl/index.html

    BT> Only dabbled with it, since I'm not a big perl fan.

I'll have to try again sometime.  The last time I tried, there were
two conflicting perl qt's on cpan, and the attempt to install perl qt
plunged me into a complete dependency hell (IIRC, the Perl QT used a
version of QT that was older than the one I had installed, and that
made everything ugly).  Also, sadly, while there is a perl QT, there
is no perl KDE....

Cheers,