OK, someone asked about issue trackers. I saw endorsements of RT, Bugzilla,
One or Zero, OTRS, Roundup and maybe a few others. Freshmeat lists these
open source trackers as well: GNATS, Anthill, Anthill Bug Manager (really),
BATTS, Bluetail Ticket Tracker, Bosco, Bug Traction, BugIn', BugPort,
CVSTrac (will have to look at that one!), Double Choco Latte, gwyple, Helis,
Issue Dealer, Issue-Tracker, ITracker, Mantis, phpBugTracker, PRepS, Project
Assistant, Request Tracker, Scarab, ST at FF, Teacup PRMS, What Bugs?,
workbench, yaktrack.

Oeyh! That's just plain too many. I installed Roundup and gave it a quick
try, but it seems really simple. Maybe a little too simple.

I'd like to use something that I can start using right away, then later get
it to get some reports for PHB's showing spiffy graphs of bugs closed each
week or stuff like that.

I've got a server already running MySQL and Postgres, so it should work with
one of those.

Have any of you folks looked into several of the options? Or have you looked
at one or two and gone with it? Or... actually made a list of requirements
and got the first one that met them all?

Chris Schumann, Partner             Third Wave Partnership, LLC
Office 612-920-4364                        722 W 66 St, PMB 302
Fax 612-677-3003                          Minneapolis, MN 55423