On Sunday 09 November 2003 01:44 pm, Adam Maloney wrote:
> You might check AEI Electronics in Minneapolis as well (might be listed as
> Acme Electronics Inc).  Not sure if they're still around, but IIRC they
> had a good variety of power supplies.

They're still around. They are out in Golden Valley now. Highway 55 and
Douglas Drive. If you're going west bound on 55 from downtown it'd be just
after 55 and 100 cross. You'll need to go past it to Douglas drive and come
back around the frontage road. (past the Wells Fargo branch and a resturant
that used to be a Denny's but isn't anymore.)

I suspect if they don't have it on the shelf they can get you something.

--
Jack Ungerleider
jack at jacku.com