> NOTICE: This module requires libgd 2.0.12 or higher.
>         it will NOT work with earlier versions.
>         See www.cpan.org for versions of GD that are compatible
>         with earlier versions of libgd.

> Notice the version numbering, libgd went from a V1 to V2 at some
> point.  Do a ls /usr/lib/gd* and see what versions are present.
>
> Or you might be able to google on "gd perl redhat 9 rpm" and find some
> packaged version somewhere.
>
> Or you could download and compile the latest and greatest gd.
>
> Or you could switch to Debian, then all your troubles would be
> over.  Just kidding :)

Maybe I need to back the wagon up. I am assumming there is a problem with
GD, since my upload script errors out.
( Line: __LINE__
or directory at /usr/apache/cgi-bin/store/manager/upload.cgi line 21.)

 Is there a simple script or test I can use to see if GD is working? I just
installed GD-2.0.12, and it seemed fine.

Also, is there a way of removing all old files from previous GD install
attempts, or is that even necessary?