On Sun, 9 Nov 2003 10:15:57 -0600
"John J. Trammell" <trammell+tclug at el-swifto.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Nov 09, 2003 at 09:49:43AM -0600, Michael D. Cassano wrote:
> > I completely agree with both of you that the Cisco 678 is a better
> > piece of machinery.  I actually have one sitting right next to me,
> > but I can't find a 5V/1.5A power supply for it. :-(
>
> Not that you asked, but two places I've had great luck finding power
> supplies is Axman Surplus (near Snelling & University) and good old
> Materials Processing in Eagan.  The last cheapo CD player I bought
> didn't come with a power converter--5 minutes of rummaging + $2.50
> and I was good to go.  :-)

All else fails, go hit your local Radio Shack and buy a power adapter and plug to fit.  May cost you $20, but definately worth it if nothing else is available.

BTW, didn't Qwest say that any new connections they wouldn't allow the Cisco's to connect up?  It had to be the ActionTec?  I thought I heard that mentioned somewhere...

--
Shawn

 "Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear -- not absence of
fear."
	-Mark Twain

  Ne Obliviscaris --  "Forget Not"