On Wednesday 05 November 2003 05:08 pm, Perry Hoekstra wrote:
> This question is probably a question for Bob Tanner et. al.  What is the
> status of Fedora?  Do you expect the mirror of Fedora Core 1 to be up
> tomorrow?

The mirror is way overloaded, I think RH cut bandwidth when they dropped their
free distro.

Been downloading the files list for the last 18hrs :-(

If anyone is able to torrent the iso and drop them off, that would rock.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>         | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org, Minnesota, Linux | Fax   : (952)943-8500