> Anybody had any experience with www.ibuypower.com?  Any recommendations
> for where to buy a machine with no operating system installed?
> --
> George Fischer - gfischer at visi.com

For Internet purchases, I've never tried ibuypower, but I have purchased
from BUY.com, mwave, newegg, pcconnection and compuplus (which has great
prices if you want one of the 50 things they have, and want it 2nd day).

For local purchases, you can buy parts and build a computer from Micro
Center, General Nanosystems and Tran Micro. I've used all three. Tran will
even assemble your parts while you wait for free.

Chris