<http://www.ibmemployee.com/>http://www.ibmemployee.com/
Read from the above website and find out the facts Tom.  Not just from
me as a past IBMer but from many past and present IBMers.

You know what Tom,  I was never talking about, just me, this is not
about, just me.

This has and will happen to many people, and in time it may happen to
you.  If, as a people, we do not stand up for ourselves and everyone we
know. We will be no better off then the Russian people during
Stalinism.  England could have accepted the Nazi's, we could have
accepted the nazi's.  We didn't we stood our ground and said "NO" and we
stopped the nazi's.

How dare you!  How dare you even say the first part, of the first
sentence, of the third paragraph. Saying  "I don't mean this personally
Sam".  Get a clue son, you made it personal by writing that line, you
addressed me directly.

You are right "Tom", I will never convince anyone, I don't want to.  I
only want to ask questions that may stimulate thought along another
line, thats all.  You on the other hand have to be correct about
everything.  By the way Tom, I would never make a comment about you or
anyone else, like the last line of the first paragraph.  Your arrogance
is beyond comprehension, by attempting to degrade others you attempt to
make yourself look superior.

Tom please find a job, doing what you do now, at $2.50 an hour.  Now
tell me, can you pay the bills you have at that rate of pay?  Is that a
living wage in this country?  How many people could be paid a living
wage with what the CEO of IBM makes?  How much have these CEO's invested
(for personal gain) in these companies in other countrys?

Let the people in other countrys come up with their own jobs, let them
work as hard as I have for as long as I have and then tell me they
"earned" it.  Don't you dare try to tell me "people in other countrys
deserve to have MY job"  because they can do it cheaper!  I put in long
hours and missed a lot of things I shouldn't have.   I put myself in to
my work, I have passion for what I do. How does the largest I/T company
in the world reward me?  I made the mistake of going to work for them, I
learned my lesson.  And now I want to make sure other people are informed.

Tom, please go to Curly's bar in the West End of Duluth and spew you
rhetoric.  I know for sure several guys will be happy educate you on
good and evil, right and wrong.

Sam.

P.S.  Tom if you ever get laid off and can't find a job, I would be
happy to lend you the names and phone numbers of the nice people who
have gotten me several interviews.  I have not been the first choice,
but I have always been in the running.  I mean this sincerely because it
is no fun being behind on the bills.