"Schools often provide free food for you and your staff for working meetings
during lunch. Assuming that you eat about $8 worth of food during the extra
hour of work, that turns out to be about $16,000 per year."

Mr. Strauss obviously never attended his arithmatic classes:

$8 x 5 days/week x 52 weeks/year = $2080   and != $16,000

unless he grew up in a world where you work 40 days per week...

-scheides

Chris Scheidecker
Associate Systems Administrator
cscheidecker at iexposure.com
Internet Exposure, Inc.
http://www.iexposure.com

612.676.1946 x33
Web Development-Web Marketing-ISP Services