A General Pot Stir.

Where is SCO in all of this?  Why are they not having a fit about SuSe,
could it be SCO can't do anything about SuSe? Could it be SCO has a case
against IBM/RedHat?

Why does the Linux community only bash MS?
Why are IBM, Novel, and other large companies immune to the same bashing?
Doesn't MS buy up the competition as well?
    Who owned PowerPoint before MS?
    Who owned Excel before MS?

I find it interesting the amount of support being displayed for SuSe
being gobbled up by Novel, at the command of IBM.  I don't see why it's
good for IBM to put $50m in to Novel and for Novel to buy SuSe,  other
then to eliminate the competition.
In 10 years SuSe will not exist, everyone will be saying "Do you
remember that cool IBM Linux distribution before IBM owned it. What was
the name of it, "Sugi?", it was great. What was the window thingy
called, "KBE?", was that it?

These big companies spend money like it's water. They don't want to pay
people in this country a fair wage so they send the jobs to other
countries.  But it's just fine for them to spend $50m on a company to
get control of it.

Sam