So apparently there were some issues with the current TCLUG
classifieds app where it would list your email address in the ad. So
instead of fixing it, I upgraded to the latest version. (BTW, if there
is something that is broken or doesn't work the way you'd like it to,
just ask and chances are I'll fix it for you)

Anywhoo, the new version is here:
http://www.mn-linux.org/cgi-bin/classifieds/index.cgi

If you had an add in the old classified app, please resubmit it in the
new one. I had to do some recoding to make it work with the old
version of perl we are running on our server so there might still be
some bugs to work out.

The old version is still online at:
http://www.mn-linux.org/cgi-bin/classifieds1/classifieds.cgi

-- Clay