So thats why my cdf123 at cdf123.com address is blocked from the list.

 >208.20.202.13 does not like recipient.
 >Remote host said: 550-Postmaster verification failed while checking
<cdf123 at cdf123.com>
 >550-Called: 209.228.4.167
 >550-Sent: RCPT TO:<postmaster at cdf123.com>
 >550-Response: 550 User unknown
 >550-Several RFCs state that you are required to have a postmaster
 >550-mailbox for each mail domain. This host does not accept mail
 >550-from domains whose servers reject the postmaster address.
 >550 Sender verify failed
 >Giving up.

I'm using domain direct for domain reg/email hosting.  I'm guessing they
don't like me enough to allow a postmaster account open.  Thankfully my
speakeasy address is still working.  I'd be curious how many of those
"bad email addresses" are really valid tclugers that want to get
through, but cant...

Just FYI I guess.  :)

Chris Frederick