Subject: Procmail/REGEX thang...
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 03:22:05 -0500 (CDT)
From: Michael Jentges <mike at jentges.net>
To: <tclug-list at mn-linux.org>

Ok, if I'm unclear here, please bear with me but this is the best way I
know to express what I'm asking.

Typically in a regex, you'd use [0-9] to indicate values between 0 and 9,
or [a-z] to indicate values between a and z....

I want to create a procmail recipe that will match user
(from) names to something like tim34haha at spammer.com. In other words,
usernames containing text,integer(s),text..
Also perhaps integer,text as well.

Any ideas?

Mike Jentges

         **** Remember, UNIX spelled backwards is XINU.****