RTFM, where have I heard that before.

To stir the pot or not to stir the pot, that is the question?

The article says a lot.
It is the most upsetting thing on earth to not understand WTF the words
on a man page are trying to tell me.  Then to find a HOWTO and have it
read verbatim what the man page is.  I could write instructions in
non-technical language if the man pages just made sense enough to
translate.
The man pages need to be edited by non-technical people with technical
people answering questions about what the intent of the page is and what
it applies to.

When I try to learn something and follow the standard method, read the
man page, read the howto, pull out some hair, find someone who knows.

The intent of M$ Windows is to make using a computer easier.   If Linux
is ever to catch with the general public it will need to follow Apple's
OS X.    I stopped at the Apple store in South Dale today.  Dang them
are some beautiful computers and fast as HE-doubletoothpicks!  All
running OS X and BIG displays!  It's worth a trip just to look at the
hardware, leave your wallet, check book, and credit cares at home :-)

Sam.