Ok....everything is purdy and runs like a champ....except when it doesn't....i can access the server from outside my lan now thanks to the wondrous skillz of the lads out at real time....but now it seems daily the service<not sure which one> dies....for example this morning before leaving for work....i logged on to the web client at my server made sure everything was happy and by the time I got to work I went to logon to the web client from here and got the logon screen....it accepted my password and the came up with a screen that said 'no server running contact your system administrator' and well when I asked myself I came up with nothing....this happens when I try the web client locally too sometimes....i thought it was postfix dying on me but when I type #postfix reload   it doesn't fix it....does anyone have any idea of where I can look to find out what service is stopping or at the very least how I can keep it from dying.....according to my mail log I keep getting hit by spam relay attempts...could that be more than my little server can handle? Or do you think it is something else

Dan Lansing
ITSC