I threatened to take Winderz off my laptop yesterday - and it
heard me I guess... I booted into windows for the first time in
probably a week or more, opened Partition Magic to review the
Command? current scattered state of the drive, did NOTHING ELSE,
and powered it down. Drove home, popped it open and it's 'stuck'
at the
grub>
prompt with a statement that it is in a minimal BASH-like state
(or something like that). Tried a bootdisk for RH, no luck.

Boot sequence is: WinXP, RH8.0 (and about 6 kernals in the
stack/list), and SuSE8.1. SuSE was loaded last, used little, and
seems to be the issue as it makes a statement (don't ask, I don't
remember where) about being reiserfs - which is ONLY the SuSE
install, all the RH is ext3.

HELP!?!!?!?! I'd really rather not just yet boot Winderz, but that
is an option if somebody can confirm Win4Lin running (as I
understand it) as a Win emulator on/for the Mac (buddy has one, so
I've seen it - once!). I've tried WINE, but only thru SuSE, and
the positive results are explained as follows....

Thanks for all/any help
Wil