Raymond Norton wrote:
> I am having trouble accessing samba shares from my local network. If I stop
> ipchains it works fine. can anyone tell me what changes I need to make to
> the following set up.
[snip]

Can you tell us a bit about what exactly isn't working? Is this config
running on your Samba server, or a Linux/Samba client? Does every client
PC have similar problems accessing the server? Can you reliably ping
from client to server, and from server to client, using both IP and
hostname? What method are you using to resolve host names - WINS, DNS,
or peer-based workgroup browsing?

--
Dave Sherman
MCSE, MCSA, CCNA