I've been using an old DOS 2.x based HP PC as a terminal for a sparc
server up until about 6 weeks ago.  I think I purchased it in 1982.
It still runs, but between it's aging screen and my aging eyes I
can't figure out about 50% of what is on the screen anymore.  (It's
an all in one unit, screen, printer, CPU, etc...).

I won't miss it.