chewie <chewie at wookimus.net>  wrote:
> I just set up SASL+TLS for postfix as a client to my ISP, and it seems
> to be working quite well. ;-)  Just seeing how quickly this works.

Excellent, mere minutes.  I've been very disappointed with the lack of
delivery performance with the Comcast email servers.  So if you can,
people, use another SMTP server (that won't get blocked by DUL RBL's).

P.S. Hey, Ben!  How do you like being my ISP? ;-)  I think I owe you a
couple beers or something.

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie at wookimus.net>           http://www.wookimus.net/