On Thursday 22 May 2003 11:48 am, John J. Trammell wrote:
> On Thu, May 22, 2003 at 10:59:00AM -0500, James Spinti wrote:
> > See what happens when you try and invoke Goodwin's law without
> > fulfilling all the conditions :(
>
> I'm familiar with Godwin's Law.  What's Goodwin's law?

I hit send before reading the whole post :(  Goodwin was a classicist who
wrote a very good Classical Greek Grammar--and consequently I always screw
up Godwin and make it Goodwin.  But, from the results of a google query,
it looks like I am not alone, although I doubt that most people do it for
the reason that I do :)
--
Thanks,

James Spinti